Opening Hours : Monday to Saturay - 7.20 Am to 1.15 Pm
1. This calendar is one of the links between you and school. Occasional remarks from the teachers are conveniently sent through these pages and you are requested to do likewise.
2. The reports of the terminal examination should be signed by the parents and returned on the same day.
3. Parents should see that their children prepare their lessons and take an active and genuine interest in the activities of the school.
4. Visitors are not allowed to interview the class teacher and pupils in their respective class rooms during the school hours. Any such business may be transacted with the permission of the school authorities.
5. When communicating with the principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters, the class & section of the student
. 6. During school hours the students are not allowed to leave the school premises without the written permission of the Principal.
7. In emergency, a students is allowed to go home during the school hours only with his/her parents.
8. Parents are not allowed to enter classrooms or talk to the teacher during the class hours.
9. Parents/ guardians are requested to notify in writing any changes in their address or telephone number to the school office.
10. No exams even the oral exams will be held before or after the given date. Parents are requested not to make unnecessary requests.
11. Check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
12. Children should not bring crackers, colours, transistors, perfumes etc. to the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours are liable to lead to the expulsion of a student.
13. Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/ her belongings. There should be name tag on blazers and sweaters. Expensive articles like transistors, calculators and cellular phones should not be brought to school.
14. Students suffering from any one of the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class. (a) Chicken Pox - Till complete falling of scabs
(b) Cholera - Till the child is completely well
(c) Measles - Two weeks after the rash
disappears (d) Mumps - Until the swelling is gone
(e) Whopping cough - six weeks
(f) Jaundice - six weeks
15. In case of an appointment with doctor, or if the child has fever, kindly DO NOT Send the child to school.